THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 23, 2006

MY PAPI CHULO HAS ARRIVED...TE AMO

I find it particularly amusing how an intelligent, closeted celebrity exudes subtle clues about his true sexuality. Seen here, Mario wears one of the most sexually suspect shirts imaginable. Now, it's true that Metrosexuals drape themselves in androgynous duds all the time, but Mario does it right.
He doesn't know it yet, but we're gonna make savage love as I wear his hats and play with his hair. Heck, I'm no sissy, but I'll rub my manly fingers through his northern mane...if he wants.
As difficult as it may be to color-coordinate loud clothes with quiet subtlety, he does it with ease. Mario knows how to dress (as do all gay guys) and makes no excuses. I have a similar style, but this boy isn't afraid to flirt with off-kilter patterns and colors. Papi Chulo he is...
In the pic seen here, Mario points to me (his man) insinuating that tonight he's looking forward to doing the nasty...with mirrors, lube and jockstraps...

And I end this Mario blog with one of my favorite pics of all. Mario's just chilling on a fire escape looking sexy as ever. Not just anyone can pull off the yellow hat thing, but my boy looks fine. I'm assuming his hat collection is sort of a trademark. He makes me salivate. My type completely. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger This Boy Here said...

OMG! I met him and hung out with him.. He's hotter in person

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home