THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

CANDY CORN AND CREEPY MASKS

Halloween is without a doubt my all-time favorite holiday. My birthday being in the same month only compounds my interest in everything October. Although this creepy time of the year is still a ways off, it's only fitting that I plan way in advance for my next Halloween costume. It's no doubt that you'll see a phalanx of people dressed as your usual Dracula or Wicked Witch. I for one, will be donning this gorgeous plastic replica that is Madonna's face. Picture me charging unsuspecting children as I scream "VOGUE YOU BITCHES!!" Can't wait. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Will you wear her cone tits too?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home