THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

MY MADONNA AND HER MANIC MADNESS

"I smoked too many cigarettes today and I'm not happy when I act this way. I've just been a little stressed lately. You know, I almost fell off the cross during my performance yesterday. I'm also fretting because when I woke up this morning...my hair was platinum blonde again. I need another cig damn it..."
That's right bitches. Even I can go GOTH. Don't you just love it? My racoon eyes took about two and a half hours to complete, so you better love it. And oh yeah, my dog collar is platinum you whores. Bling Bling sluts.
Madonna channels some mysterious mystical character in the eerie pic seen here. Madonna's recent documentary "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret" showed video footage, albeit grainy/creepy video footage of this very pic. By the way, anyone who hasn't seen this documentary will suffer great pain in their Mangina. Whatever that is. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

"Mangina!" Hilarious! Lmao!

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home