THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

RANDOM NONSENSE AND PENCIL ART...

Ricky says... "No one bought my flippin' album yo. Maybe I should move back to Puerto Rico and create Menudo 2006. Hey, if I'm not gonna sell as a solo artist, then I should be part of a banging new boy-band for the 30-ish. Quiero Rock!!" [source]
McDonna says... "Buy a couple of tickets to my Radio City Music Hall concert you dirty savages. I won't forgive you bishes if you choose to skip one of my performances. Everybody will love me and they must obey. And by the way...no heteros allowed. Only my gorgeous and loyal homosexual fan-base are able to enter..." [source]
74 year-old Dan Rather officially jumped ship at CBS after feeling his behind-the-scenes work remained unfulfilling and unappreciated. He was later seen flipping the bird at all the bitches who've messed with him. Sit and spin you whores! [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home