THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 14, 2006

INTRODUCING THE QUEEN OF ALL HAGGYS

Yes ladies and gentlemen, this is my Haggy, the one that shares my insanity with an equal amount of crazy. My Haggy's looking quite lovely as she waits for her main course. I'm sure if I was there, she probably would've thrown a nacho or two in my direction... just for the fcuk of it. Now, I must say, this has been a long time in coming. Denise has been patiently awaiting her introduction... her official introduction into my blogosphere, as it's been way overdo. Well here you go bish face. Nothing can explain my bond with Dee, and I'm perfectly content with the unexplained. Here's to you Haggy... just don't get the nacho in my eye okay?

1 Comments:

Blogger myblackfriendsays said...

I like your mix of news, entertainment and "haggys". I'll be back.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home