THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, July 17, 2006

I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE INEVITABLE

Ricky Martin is completely content playing games with us. I guess he's just living la vida loca. Rumors have been running rampant regarding his sexuality since I can remember, and I've been listening to my gaydar chirp on full blast to boot. I have to admit that I've had a man crush on this dude since I saw him shaking his Puerto Rican booty on stage at the Grammys. Not even I can wear a form fitting sweater like this dude. Hot. Nevertheless, I'm patiently awaiting his coming out party. Now is the time to release those inhibitions Ricky. Your career has fizzled a bit which leaves an open window for some media stimulation. Normally I would encourage the whole question game, as it's nobody's effing business who you decide to bed. I know that first hand. I guess I'm just anticipating the hottest possible confession of the century. Gay, Bi or Tranny... I'm happy with whatever your decision might be. Maybe you can just confess to me? I won't tell a soul... [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home