THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, July 17, 2006

ONE OF MY MANY FUTURE HUSBANDS...

Ah... the Rickster... looking all misty and sexy in the eyes. I don't know how you other dudes show it, but when I'm feeling sexy and misty, I prefer throwing my arms up to the sky too. [source]
Looking like he just completed the most rugged workout imaginable, Ricky adjusts his wrist band and makes a semi-fist, displaying how he keeps his man happy. And I must say, I'm a very happy man indeed... [source]
And here is hot and sweaty Ricky during one of his steamy performances. Just look at that clean-shaven belly and his almost mid-drift homo shirt. I wonder if he makes that face in bed. Guess there's only one way to find out huh? [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger BringOnTheChaoticalBliss said...

Hey Man!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. LOL Altough, it's totally more flattering than I deserve, but thanks nonetheless.

As for God and gays, it's all good. I'm pretty easy going. :) you respect me, and I'll respect you. It's that simple. :) Everything else doesn't matter too much besides that. :) Anyway, thanks again for the comment and talk to you later!

Kristy

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home