THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 14, 2006

SPIDER SOLITAIRE AND MY HAGGY...

When I chill at my Haggy's house, we like to spend time in her computer room playing online games and catching up on our gossip sites. During our feverish hunt for the optimal Escape The Room game, there are plenty of load times and waiting around for the game to begin. During this time (which can be used discussing our crazy day, or even lovingly cursing each other out) is used playing Satan's game itself... SPIDER SOLITAIRE. This game, despite it's creepy popularity among the insane, just gets under my skin... like fungus. Don't get me wrong, seeing my Haggy in a loop of bliss as she drags and drops these cards to it's corresponding column makes me giggle, but at times I just want to scream. I am fortunate enough to have a haggy who can chew gum and walk though, as she manically repeats my name... Eddie ... Eddie ... Eddie, while clicking away (to keep me awake of course). Sometimes she'll even throw in a little "Why are you such a homo...?" for shits and giggles. Love her. Hate Spider. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home