THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 21, 2006

RICKY AND HIS LOVER... BEACH FROLIC

Ricky smiles because he's absolutely proud of his gay tattoo, his gay stomach muscle thingy, his gay knees, his gay calves and most of all... his gay ankle bracelet. I bet if you zoom in closely to the bracelet and read what's finely etched, it'll say... "Only homos wear ankle bracelets..."
"This is the leg that I want to put over your shoulder while you serenade me..." So says Ricky as he confesses his lusty love towards his hunky "friend" while demonstrating the goods. "Anyone gay-bashes me and I'll kick them! I'll effing kick them! And I'll pull their hair too!"
Ricky and his man shake out their towel to get rid of excess sand and man juice. Despite all the sand in the air, you can clearly see Ricky's gaylicious ankle bracelet again. I can stare at them all day simply wondering which one is the bottom. I think Ricky is. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Which one is the bottom?????????????
What the hell does that mean?
You have to break it down for me cause I have this thing called:
Homogayus-lingo-nonunderstando-itis.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home