THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 14, 2006

RANDOM HUNKS: FEATURING DEWELL

Of course, I must begin my special little list with a dude whom I've grown rather close to recently -- a guy who's rugged, kind, and devilishly attractive. My semi-boyfriend Dewell. Although he'll probably be a bit pissed with the fact that I posted something about him, I'm willing to take the risk. What do you think folks? (Dewell... don't get pissed pa, you're a star now!)
Rafael exudes hotness. Now, I don't usually find chiseled "model type" guys attractive, so I find it odd that when I look at him I want to squirt. I'll chalk it up to his hot torso and pubes...
I chose Philippe because it's no surprise to my close friends that I find smaller guys extremely attractive. I'm a rather tall guy ( 6' 3'' to be exact) so the last thing I need is another HEAVING TOWER walking alongside me down the street. It can be unusually intimidating...
And I chose this cutey simply because I caught a sexually induced eye spasm when I came across his pic. His bushy hair... his nice lips... and most of all his hot nipples (that's right bishes). It completes a sexy little package of hotness. Yum. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home