THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

LOVE SUCKS MORE THAN YOUR MOTHER

It's no surprise that there's a difference in the way men and women love. Now I'm no expert in the ways of loving, but I can attempt to make sense of what I've observed and absorbed over my 31 years of living. When men and women get together, there are, in effect, two worlds—his and hers. They have different values, priorities, and habits. They play by different rules. Maybe I can't speak for every man, but I'm sure it's safe to say that men have a more physical connection with love than women do. Don't mistake my assumption though; I'm well-aware that there are plenty of "Samanthas" out there whose sole purpose is looking to get porked. But it's no secret that women (my intelligent haggys) look for some depth -- some mental stimulation. Plain and simple bitches: Men lika the poosy, and women lika the chin dimple and brain. Peace out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Your are right brotherman! I don't think men and women can co-exist without bickering about this very damn thing! It's my life story and I'm sick of it!

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home