THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, August 24, 2006

LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING LOST...

My balls began to twitch with glee as I came upon this promo poster for one of my favorite television shows out there... LOST. As I observed this odd teaser pic, I noticed that Sawyer's eyes, among others, look rather eerie and translucent. As I glimpsed even closer I noticed Henry Gale, the creepy dude who had me unwillingly mesmerized last season, is still around. To this moment I remain in a permanent fog as to what's really going on at the island. My friends have come up with a batch of theories (including myself) for the sole purpose of making sense of the erratic plot. Are they dead and in purgatory? Are they sitting directly in the center of the Bermuda Triangle? Hopefully Henry Gale will just kill them all and sail off into the sunset. Only time will tell bitches. Tune in on Wednesday, September 27th at 9/8c. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home