THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, August 26, 2006

MADONNA MADNESS: THAT'S RIGHT BISHES

I've always said it. Lindsay and my McDonna never looked more amazing than when they're sporting the whole brunette thing. As superficial as the tone of someone's hair color may be, I have no qualms about climbing onto a mountain top and telling everyone that shit like that tickles me beyond belief...

Blue on a white chick never looked so good. Here McDonna lounges slyly in what looks like a sauna of some sort. I think she looks cute here, as she's almost fully advertising her left breast in this pic. That's my girl...
Realizing that she's having brunch with a flippin' dog, Madonna cocks her head with contempt wondering where the blind hell she is. I must say though, the Queen looks ravishingly luscious and angelic... in a Prada sorta way.
Sprawled out on her lavender velvet sex-den of a bed, Miss Ciccone grasps her proverbial heart and sighs with sensuous flair... thinking of me. Although Madonna no longer dresses in such a manner, she remains controversial in many other aspects of her life -- so I'm not worried.
Madonna goes Sailor/Vixen woman as she puckers her lips thinking of me. This chick has been there and done that... literally. If Lindsay Lohan continues to reign supreme as our current lens whore, then maybe... almost maybe she'll have as many photos as Madonna. Bow down to the Queen. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home