THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

GET YOUR LAUGH ON BITCHES...

It's no surprise that this woman obviously hails from the mid-west. No really. New York women can be a mess, but this gem has taken the cake. Being a guy and all, I actually hesitated with confusion trying to make out what was happening in the pic. Vomit-inducing gags kept me repulsed when I realized what it was. At least her crabs can bungee-jump!!
Simple and satisfying humor like this always keeps me slapping my knees in giggles. Thanks to Mark for his inspiration. Question: have you ever "showed up" early?
I'm too busy shitting unicorns and rainbows to be worried about ice cream poop. Frosty is one trifling mutha. I would've shat sprinkles. Poor unsuspecting snowpeople...

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

O...M...G?! WTF?! Lol. Just look at that ho's face! And that freakin sting hangen out...illllllll to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think her shame just bungee jumped!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I posted all of these on my site too, lol!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

*string...what the hell is the matter with me? I need an editor!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha , i never come early Im usually fashionably late, he he!
Thnx for the shout out!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home