THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, September 11, 2006

SEPTEMBER 11TH IN MY HEART FOREVER

How can one commemorate an event when it still feels raw and unhealed? How do you console people who's family has been ripped from their loving lives and homes? How do you begin to live your life without the person you've promised to live forever with? How do you kiss your loved one goodnight when there's nothing but a pillow and empty space beside you? How do you continue to go about your everyday lives when you feel a compounding sense of guilt for just living...
On this day, I give thanks for the family I'm blessed to have. A family who fortunately missed such a fate, as our time here in this world has yet to cease. My soul, my heart, and my teary eyes collectively sob as I look up to the heavens and mutter a quiet prayer. For the almost 3000 Fathers, Mothers, Aunts, Uncles, sisters, brothers and everyone in between who were taken so quickly... I'll live my life to it's fullest... for life is just too short. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home