THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, September 09, 2006

SEAN PAUL TOPS MY LIST...

Winning a Grammy couldn't be more special to someone who truly appreciates it, and Sean Paul is the perfect candidate as he remains humble and hot. I can't get enough of the guy. Rocking his music on the regular, there's always room for Dutty Rock. I'll grab his braids... bend him over and.... um.... next pic shall we? [source]


The boy can dress. Non-boring and never over-the-top, Sean Paul shows his chest covered with a large blinged-out crucifix. Grabbing what seems like his rasta pipi, I find it rather sacrilegious. Sean routinely looks tight in dress and demeanor. [source]


A born and bred Jamican, Mr. Paul is determined to rock American shores with his Dancehall rhymes and erotic Metrosexuality. Wearing black from head to toe never looked so hot as I'm inspired to whip out my shades and braid my hair whilst screaming "Dutty ehh..." [source]

Displaying the actual size of his poop-chute, Sean Paul figured out an anonymous way of revealing his gayness through his pink collar and matching cuffs. One question Sean... why are your braids looking type fuzzy? With all your loot you'd expect a tight hook-up. Love you regardless my brotha. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home