THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, September 02, 2006

THANKS TO YOU... I'M HAVING A BLAST

How do you begin to describe the love you have for a sister when it's beyond words? How do you explain the guidance of an older sister who part-timed as a parent when my Mom wasn't around? How do you describe a sister who had complete trust in my driving to actually take me out for practice runs when I was sporting my driving permit like it was an FBI badge? How do you describe the patience my older sis had when I poked and annoyed her just for giggles? My beautiful sister Natalie will continue to be my strength when I feel emotionally shattered. She'll continue to make me smile when I'm compelled to murder. She'll continue to be an amazing mother to her son (my nephew) and a wonderfully understanding wife to my brother-in-law. Her steadfast direction carved me into a person who possesses respect and kindness. Natalie, this is for you. You were my inspiration in getting this whole blogging thing started in the first place... and my never-ending inspiration in general. Love you more than Cheez-Whiz on Pita Bread.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

You are the best Bro in the world. Cheesy huh? Well, it's true.
Thank you for those beautiful words. You mean a lot to me. You are also my best friend believe it or not. No one can compare.
Love you always,
Natalie

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home