THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, September 02, 2006

JAY HERNANDEZ: LATIN LOOKOUT

Jay Hernandez has been on my fcuk-list since I can remember. I first noticed him in Crazy Beautiful -- a movie in which he co-starred with Kirsten Dunst. She played some manic teenaged whore and he played a horny latin hunk who was looking for a simple lay, and instead he got a girl webbed up with psychosis. Maybe that was just my personal opinion...
A skull chain and red tattoos keep Jay looking rugged and pissed-off here in a screen cap from one of his movies. That's me in the background waiting for his hot ass to get back into the car... um... the back seat of the car so we can get back to business. Desert sand never felt better between our ass cheeks.
Jay is a proud member and spokesperson for PETA and is seen here holding his very own little mutt who he considers part of the family. A tight black t-shirt never looked so hot. My shirt says "PIPI." Don't hate... Jay wants me.
Jay is just smoking with that latino hotness (I can relate) and I'm ready to stop, drop and roll. Jay has more than a handful of movies under his belt which keeps him contending with his fellow peers in Hollywood. Look at that smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diamond said...

Shug, thx for dropping by and leaving me some props!!

Love love love your site and am coming back - just a comment, not a threat or a warning - lmao

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home