THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, October 28, 2006

CHYNA... ARE YOU A BOY OR A GIRL??

Chyna has always been a bit perplexing to me. Not only is she gargantuan (in every sense of the word) and heavy on the eyes, she's just outright mannish to me. My sister is totally convinced that SHE is a HE and will not bend on that issue. So this leads me to the point of this posting. Take a look below and see for yourself. The proof is in the crotch so to speak. Um... maybe not:
And here she is in all her glory. I guess I can only chalk it up to either two conclusions. Either she's a woman... or she's just a full-fledged tranny who's had it snipped off (ouch). Maybe she's just a good "tucker" in the crotch department. Who knows. Whatever the case may be, I must apologize to my unsuspecting readers who became repulsed when they layed eyes upon this MANGINA. I gagged too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

It's a man babay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home