THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

T. R. NIGHT COMES OUT OF THE HOSPITAL CLOSET

T. R. Night (pictured right), the hunky oddball from Grey's Anatomy, recently came out to People magazine stating he's a bonifide homo. Despite doing everything but backflip from joy, I managed to contain my composure and write this bit of news. Here, Mr. Night is enjoying a masculine mid-afternoon walk with Luke MacFarlane, a fellow ABC star from the series Brothers and Sisters. Being the prominent perv that I am, I immediately pictured them doing the mattress mambo with a hot serenade of Sade playing in the background. I've always found T. R. extremely hot in a nonconventional way... although I do not tune into Grey's Anatomy on the regular. It's Dr. McHomo to all you bitches now!! [pic source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Luke is hot.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home