THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MADONNA CRUCIFIX SCENE DELETED


Madonna's crucifix scene from her Confessions Tour has been banned from the upcoming NBC special that will air the show... minus the shout-out to Jesus. I find it nauseating that until this day, people find the time to make mountains out of moehills. Too bad the sheep of the world have to rant and rave and get things their way. I personally find it beautiful and intriguing. If I were Madonna, NBC would not be my channel of choice. I would choose a station who respects my work and can see the purpose behind it all. Madonna: Confessions Tour live from London will air on November 22nd at 9pm. Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

that is bullshit!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I love that freaken song!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I thought she wasnt going to cut it, I cant beleive she gaive in, wow!

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7426/madonnacrossto6.jpg

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home