THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 19, 2006

GET WELL MAMA...

This little get well note is dedicated to my newly inducted hag... AURY. Aury was in a car accident a couple of days ago and hasn't been well, although she would never let you know that. She was returning home from my house when she was blindsighted by a speeding foreigner which sent her car spinning a full 360 degrees. Due to this foreigner's blatant disregard for safety, Aury suffered head trauma (her head slammed into her windshield) and was immediately rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. Despite being in what I'm sure is striking pain, my Aury is standing strong and even cracking jokes about the incident. Amazing since she was a hair's-length away from what could have been something really bad. You inspire me Aury, making me realize what's truly important in life. Feel better ma... love ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home