THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME AGAIN...


IT'S BEEN SOME TIME SINCE I POSTED ABOUT MY FRIEND SARA, SO HERE GOES:


Sara, Sara, Sara... how you oddly tease me. Sometimes I just want to eat you up, maybe even give you a gentle lick of friendly love. I love the way you bend over and perch yourself closer to Denise's computer screen to get a better glimpse at the WORD WHOMP game letters -- as if in a crazed daze. I love the way you twinkle when you order vegetables... with a side-order of vegetables. I love the fact that you refuse to sit with your legs touching the floor (keeping her legs to her chest seems comforting and pacifying to her). I dislike when you call me asshole, but my love for you goes beyond petty verbal violence. Ending my anal caress, with full-on nose to your butt, I must say one thing. Besides Dewell's booty, there's no place I'd rather be... in a homosexual way of course. I'm newly celebrating "Straight Wednesdays and THURSDAYS now."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sara calling someone an asshole? No way!! Ask her about the cartilige in her nose - she doesn't have any!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home