THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, October 20, 2006

MADONNA: PARADISE



I've searched high and low, hunting every corner of the globe to find the ever-elusive Paradise video from Madonna. During her Drowned World Tour in 2001, she performed this song on stage with this "unofficial" video playing on the enormous screen behind her. This video (the single was on her Music Album) was never officially released for the public to see. This is one of Madonna's most haunting works to date and only furthers my love and obsession for this woman's never-ending talent. The song is amazing to say the least and the words run deep. Enjoy this never-before released materpiece. Madonna fans rejoice!!

3 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

Great Sleuthing! I too love this song and that black wig is one of my favorites.Reminds me of another fave: "Nothing Really Matters" .

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Its a great video!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Timo said...

I was so blind
I could not see
Your paradise
Is not for me

fabulous song

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home