THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FED-EX'S DEEP AND INSPIRING POEM...

Us Weekly is reporting that master poet and skilled rapper Kevin Federline took a sharpie to his shower door the day after Britney Spears filed for divorce and wrote the following message:

  • Today I'm a free man
  • Ladies lookout
  • K. Federline
  • Fuck a wife
  • Give me my kids bitch
And here's what Ed Weekly is reporting on what Kevin really meant as he scribbled that poetic mess on his bathroom shower door:

  • Today I'm a free, aspiring homeless man
  • Ladies lookout for my Herpes, Clamidia and Mono
  • Bum Bitch
  • Fuck my beautiful, wealthy, I don't know what I'm gonna miss wife
  • You can keep my kids bitch

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fed Ex is what we call LOWLIFE. Of course, we knew that when he married Brittany. Gag.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BARF!

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home