THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TAKING SOME TIME TO GET SOME SHIZZ TOGETHER... EMOTIONAL BOTOX IF YOU WILL...

Some of my readers may have noticed that I haven't been posting as of late. This is partly due to the fact that I've been extremely stressed out because of a certain situation that I won't mention here. I didn't realize the magnitude of hits that I've accumulated during my tiny hiatus and frankly, I'm taken aback. Shout out to all my loyal readers and random blog heads (except those negative nelly's who don't have a full grip on my sarcasm) who continue to visit my site for some good 'ole nonsense and ensuing insanity. Love you bitches. I'm back...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISSED YOU TOO BISH.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home