THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

KRAMER LOSES IT...


Who would've thought?? I've been slammed for posting some risque humor not too long ago, but this is the true definition of being a racist. It really was uncalled for, especially for a stand up comic who should have thicker skin when being heckled by a crowd member. Damn Kramer, you truly disappointed me. Thanks to my little militia that is Denise and Aury for the heads up.

2 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

I've made plenty of racist jokes and comments, but yeah, Michael Richards took the cake.

He went way overboard, and sounded just plain mean!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SORRY PEOPLE I POSTED THIS ON THE WRONG SECTION BEFORE. I BLAME IT ALL ON THE STUPID BASTARD THAT HIT ME AND CAUSED MY CAR ACCIDENT A MONTH AGO... I CANT SEE!

Well, we now know WHY there were never any minorities on Seinfeld...Remember the "accidental" burning of the PUERTO RICAN flag, which I found distasteful and insulting...Hopefully, his career will be over and noone buys any DVD seasons of Seinfeld. Bastard. :)

11:59 AM

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home