THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, December 04, 2006

DEATH BECOMES HER...

Oh Madonna. You know I always have nothing but kind things to say about you. I consider you my QUEEN. I'm enamored with your likeness. You complete me. But when you walk the streets in public looking like you're 48, well... horror consumes me. Some lipstick never killed a woman, and being such a public persona, you should know better. One application of your favorite lip shade can mean the difference between keeping your gay fans or losing them. Love you bish.

4 Comments:

Blogger WAT said...

Holy cow! SHE LOOKS FRIGHTENING! ¡Esta niña asusta a los muertos así!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! Meanie!
Thts what happens when girl wears no make up.

8:07 AM  
Blogger M- Filer said...

I think she looks good au naturale. It's hot. It's Guy who is always looking a fright. What the fuck is he wearing? What is he always wearing? It's terrible!

2:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha... I like that comment about Madonna without make-up..... But still, she looks.. kinda.... good! I like her without heavy make-up.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home