THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

CREEPY CAT MONSTER

Hey bitches. Missed me? Here goes:

A few days ago I had a dream of my beautiful lil' sis Lilly. In this horrid dream, my sister and I were walking down what seemed like a street in a low-budget B-rated horror flick. I remember being real creeped out and on edge, almost waiting for something ghastly to occur. Needless to say, the attack was just seconds away...

We strolled (I crept) our way to the end of the block and paused at the intersection. As I stood there debating whether or not to cross, I noticed a storm drain a few feet from me. I froze. I froze because I knew that the inevitable was about to happen. Creepy Cat Monster was coming...

Creepy Cat Monster crawled out of the drain, looked directly at us and howled. Like a villainous, wicked cat-from-hell, it crouched in attack-mode. This ferocious feline of death (with colossal, dinner-plate sized eyes) immediately lept onto my unsuspecting little sister like a cat attacking a limping mouse. As the beast mauled and lacerated my sister with fine ferocity, I extended my hand and grabbed the motherfucker by the crest of it's neck. With the sole purpose of flinging it to Timbucktu, as in most dreams, I couldn't muster up the strength to project it far enough to allow for a getaway. Dreams can be unprincipled and vile to say the least.

The cat kept attacking her and I continued to toss it like I do my cookies. Soon there after I woke up in a sweaty mess. This brings me to my interpretation of the dream:

CATS ARE DEMONS AND I'M PROTECTIVE OF MY SISTERS

Fuck a psychologist.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I prefer dogs. A nice Labrador Retriever. Or a Siberian Husky, with blue eyes.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was chong attacking you in your sleep?

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home