THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, February 11, 2007

CONDOLEEZA'S LUSTY LOVE-AFFAIR WITH A SIMPLE COWBOY...

As I speak I feel his eyes piercing through my soul. I noticed that when I deliver my speaches in front of Congress and National Security, he glares at my cleavage with stern sexual passion. I can't control this sense of sexual power that's running through my bursting, supple veins. I feel his urgency and yearning. Where will this lust take us? Will this crazy cowboy ever yield?

I've been sensing his subtle hints and occasional attraction in me and my tight ass. He wants some of this chocolate... I know it. His wifey hasn't a clue, which inevitably feeds my lust and interest in everything forbidden and naughty. It's quite possible that I'm going to let him tap this ass...


I feel ashamed. I feel ashamed and used... like some brown piece of beef existing soley for his devouring. I can't believe I let him slap my ass and call me his bitch. And now look... he's entranced with the television and is completely unaware that I exist. Why doesn't he spoon me and tell me everything's going to be alright? I hate him...


Never in my sordid life have I seen such a small piece of junk. This cowboy talks smack about how he can rule this country and keep things in order, yet in the bedroom he can hardly make me squeal with sexual delight. He sure has a sack of balls though...

2 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

Oh no you didn't! Yikes.

12:59 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

This is funny. I can just see those two going at it.

NAH! Nevermind! UGH!

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home