THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Yeah, but it's a gas guzzurer...


With just a touch of pepper and assault...


Santa, don't look at me like that...


By the looks of his crotch... he's no threat.


HaHaHalitosis...


Pass the glavy please...


Slowly, walk away from the t-shirt...


And here I was looking for new sweat...


He'll be happy to show you the secret handshake...


I prayed to Chrast for a happy holiday this year...


Don't look...


Did it just ask me to have sex with it?

9 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

I liked the last and third to last. Great! ROR.

10:39 PM  
Anonymous twenty.seven.cents said...

lol. again! where the fuck do you find these?
My favourite has to be the black fungus with rape, and the prepare to get assaulted. LOL

4:54 AM  
Blogger WAT said...

CHRAST ALMIGHTY! GOOD STUFF AGAIN!

Do you have any Asian fans of this blog who read this and get srightree offended perhaps?

:)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

WAT: All in good fun. It's just a Lost in Translation thing, not a racist thing. Love ya kid!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Hahahaa I am lovinggg the second and third one...these were all definitely winners this week, lover.
You are too funny - and your captions never cease to amaze me. I showed this post to my dad, and he laughed really hard too :) So you're very well liked in my family.

Also, I hope you're doing okay baby. You've been in my thoughts with your loss. Have a fantastic holiday, and thanks again for making me laugh so hard.

5:10 PM  
Blogger RG said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the laughs today!

6:24 PM  
Blogger molly said...

im so sorry about your aunt's death. i've been sending you good vibes. youre strong, and i hope you've been able to deal.

this was another hilarious and awesome post. and it would be nothing without your wonderful commentary!

2:54 PM  
Blogger this wheel's on fire said...

hey honey, thanks for your comment from ages ago!

8:24 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I have no clue where on earth you get these from but bring 'em on! They're hilarious!!!

xo

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home