THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, August 02, 2009

AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS...

Sometimes you just need a little push... thanks dad.


THE PINCHER...


No matter what you do, you will always be in trouble with these two...


Someone seems to be throwing a little tantrum...


Looks like dad packed plenty of SPF O...


Little Timmy manages to jump at the opportunity to COP A FEEL...


A holiday pic that quite frankly, scares the BEJESUS out of me...


Mindy's sexy yet patriotic bikini should not be a distraction to what's really going on...


Busy dancing like a rock star, Debbie just couldn't boogie her way to the bathroom in time...


And this my dear children is what you call "TESTING THE GOODS"

8 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

The first and last pics are ...um...um...ummm. I can only comment on the first one. Poor girl. Something so fun went so wrong! Taha.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Update your mini music player Eddie. Amy needs to be put to rest.

Thank You,

Sissy

9:39 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

It's me again. Check out Kelly Clarkson's next release on my website. Very nice song. Not That the other one isn't.I noticed you have the oldest song ever from her posted. Get with it. No excuses. Updating is fun.

9:44 PM  
Blogger twenty.seven.cents said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
check out fail blog. I do think you would enjoy it. :)

6:02 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Eddie, my love...posts like this are ones that just reiterate why I adore you. I laughed nonstop. Your captions on these pictures are absolutely priceless. I can picture you and I sitting and looking up things on Google, making witty and bitchy comments about everyone we see.
And that holiday picture may haunt my dreams more than Shark Week does.
Oh, and that last picture (besides being a dream haunter) also made me do a double take. Some people seriously have all the class.

P.S. I don't know if you've heard of www.textsfromlastnight.com but it's seriously my new obsession. Basically everyone in America posts the drunken/funny/stoned text messages they get from their friends - I think you would get a kick out of it! (Did I just make myself sound 80 years old by saying 'kick'?).
Anyway, I love you bb, I hope your week goes amazinggg!

3:05 AM  
Blogger RG said...

"Sit over here Grandma. I said sit over here and shut the fuck up! We're going to take this picture and THEN we'll go to the Olive Garden!" bwaaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

9:35 AM  
Blogger molly said...

HAHAHAHHAHA
as usual, your comments make the pictures - i especially love the tantrum
it's good to back, my dear! i've missed you and your blog

9:27 PM  
Blogger mkf said...

it's your unerring ability to find the fly in the ointment that makes me worry about your ability to ever find enduring happiness in life.

[and yeah i could be wrong, but knowing me i'm probably not.]

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home