THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 19, 2009

FATHER'S DAY ACTING CLASS SKIT...


Josh Pesin, a good friend of mine who I've written about in previous posts is a budding actor who scored an acting role in this humorous Father's Day skit that is gaining notoriety on YouTube. Josh plays Darren, a father who is sharpening up his reaction skills when given a pair of socks as his Father's Day gift. Sarcasm at its best. Congratulations Josh... and happy Dad's Day... for you deserve so much more than a pair of socks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

You would post this fabulous skit, my dear. Seriously, I really, truly mean this - your posts almost ALWAYS instill some sort of laughter from me (I say almost because The Gossip video you posted recently was 0% laughter, as with some of your more serious posts).
You are just a joy, I love this skit, I'm sending it to my father immediately, and I miss you - I'm glad you're posting again :)

3:22 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

I love visiting your blog, always find a way to make me laugh/smile!

xo

4:21 PM  
Blogger molly said...

haha i love it! and your friend definitely stood out with his beautiful "socks" moment!
eddie, dear, i've missed you! sorry i haven't posted or commented in so long!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home