THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, July 10, 2009

THE FISH THAT NEVER WAS AND A POSSUM...

So glad to be back... let's get started...

For those of you who actually pay an iota of attention, you may have noticed that I never mentioned the whole "fish" thing again ever since I wrote about purchasing one a few blogs back. Well, about two weeks ago I had really thought the whole thing through and realized that no matter how minuscule the pet, I would still have to deal with its inevitable death sooner or later...

I have a gargantuan issue with losing a loved one so I can imagine the same could be said about a pet fish. Go ahead, chuckle... I can hear you dammit. Laugh it up. All I know is that if my fish died, I would curl up into a sad little ball and cry my queer ass to sleep. With this, I hesitate in welcoming a little life into my home as it requires feelings and constant care. Sure, your average folk would say that owning a fish requires a minimal amount of attention, but to me, I would find myself consumed and incessantly worrying if my little NARCISSUS caught the clap...


As I finally close the tragic chapter in my life titled "The Fish That Never Was," I must give honorable mention to my haggy Denise. Her horrible run-in with a sinister, menacing POSSUM the other night was the perfect bookend to her previously horrifying brush with a creature of the same name. Denise made it her business to begin her meticulous plot in eradicating NOSFERATU once and for all as she contacted me several times to see if I can provide any tips on how "code elimination" could actually be accomplished. Poison, painful traps, fire or a wooden bat, Denise is currently ready for any proactive suggestions...

Before I go, I must give a special shout-out to Tiffany and Missy. These women inspired me to get back to my blog and take care of business. They actually look forward to what I've concocted in this convoluted brain of mine and for that alone I sincerely express my gratitude and love.

~Peace and Latin love to all of my readers ~

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally you got back to your writing, I know I kept bugging you to update your blog lmao because I wanted to read your blogs, they're so interesting and funny, Awww...thank you Eddie for shouting me out=] hehehe, I can't believe you put me on your blog=O I feel so loved and I hope I would be in many more to come=] na just playing lol, OH MY GOD that possum was creepy and fugly lmao as you would say it, I hope you post more of your writing blogs everyday=D
Love you always from one of your #1 fans Tiffany=]

9:14 PM  
Blogger mkf said...

so big bad eddie is a marshmallow underneath? that's pretty fuckin adorable.

my father once told me when he was a kid he poked a possum he thought was dead, and ended up having to slam it repeatedly against a tree to get it to release its jaws-of-death grip on his arm. i've lived in terror of the ugly little bastards ever since.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Tiffany: It's all good darling. Sometimes I feel uninspired and when I feel that way, the worst thing I could do is write. Thanks to your pushing and encouragement though, I scrounged some writing energy from my azz and voila!! I ended up posting two back-to-back stories.

mfk: You're story had me in stitches and only certifies my belief that they are the spawn of Satan. Call me a marshmallow, call me a bish, but if I see one of those bastards I'm running the opposite direction.

Peace and Latin love

6:53 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Where can I get one of those blowfish. How cute! Is that the official name?

8:03 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Natalie: I thought it was a Cuddle Fish, but I guess I was wrong. Blowfish seems correct...

Figures (gay)

LOL

Peace and Latin love...

8:10 PM  
Blogger WAT said...

Yes, the sadness that goes along with having a pet companion once he/she dies is terrible and heartbreaking, but alas I always remember what this animal lover lady at work told me, "Think of the great life you gave that animal, that is what counts in the end."

And that is a very profound and true thin she did indeed say.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous LOOLY said...

HOW THE HELL IS THAT HORRIFYING THING STANDING UPRIGHT LIKE THAT!?!?As a JERSEY-ITE, we've got everything except elephants, but if I EVER saw that brown ABOMINATION coming my way, I would have little possum babies sprayed all over the hood of my pretty white car!!!! PS. I still say u should get the SEA MONKEYS!!!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the Boby Ty'\

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home