THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION VS. AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTOS...

Yep, that is the recipe for a Screwdriver alright...


The little bitch finally found something to smile about...


I’m sick of these passive-aggressive Quit Campaigns…


Retirement has never looked so delicious...


Technically challenged...


Even in gray, this gentleman refuses to blend into the background...


Don't say it, don't spray it...


Ahh... remember the times when a little cocaine was just plain hilarious...

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

"Don"t say it, don't spray it!" Love it, lol. I loved the last one too. Can't believe he actually posed with that shirt. All hilarious.

9:19 PM  
Blogger RAD said...

Just doing my Christmas rounds to my fave guys and blogs! Merry Christmas Bub! Hope Santa is good to you! Best Wishes to ya!! XX

2:23 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Omg, these are just what I needed to cheer me up after the buzz of my 6 glasses of wine is just beginning to wear off. I loved all of these - and I swear, if my dad wore a cocaine t-shirt, I think I would just die.
I hope you had a lovely holiday - I think of you often and miss you very much sweetheart. Hope you're doing well! Fill me in on your fabulous life!
xox

7:58 PM  
Blogger RG said...

THIS is why we love you so. LOL

11:31 AM  
Anonymous LOOLY said...

Ewwww!! That balding dude with all that mono-chromatic gray.... I found myself staring, mouth agape, exactly like when I was 7 and had a horrible staring problem!!! Like a terrible car crash, I was compelled to look, even though my eyes were being assaulted!!!!Love the cocaine tee btw!!!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home