THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, September 17, 2009

LOST IN TRANSLATION...

Thus, climbing is allowed...


Specially made for those Dipsey-Doodle-type nails...


Seizure Susan Doll...


Right next to Triscuit falls...


Equal opportunity for your local Tranny...


No need to knock bitch...


I traded my inhibitions for prohibitions...


I'm SCARED...


I've always wondered where the GRINCH lived...


Come on human... you know you want to...


BJ not guaranteed upon check in...


And it comes out as BROWN RICE...

3 Comments:

Blogger molly said...

climbing ENCOURAGED!!!
i've missed you dear one :)
glad to see you're keeping on keeping on!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous LOOLY said...

OMG!!!LMFAO!!! The grass is smiling at me here in NJ, the lawn capital of the world!! Amazing my dear...You always cheer me up!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

My dear, lol,I love these Engrish translations. I can't believe I waited so long to check in on your blog.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home