THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, October 22, 2009

TWILIGHT OBSSESSED...

My appetence for Twilight brings out the romance and enchantment in me in ways I've never known. I sometimes surprise myself with what's hidden deep within...


I hope I am fortunate enough to experience such a concupiscent, captivating love for someone. Only time will tell... for I am ready.


Love is pure and beautiful... such like music. Playing with your soul like the keys on a piano... I hear the music. I am just patiently awaiting the pianist of my heart...


"Before you my life was a moonless night. Very dark but there were still stars, points of light and reason, and then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore, and there was no more reason for anything..."
.
.
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eddie=] I'm Twilight obsessed too, I loved your blog on what you wrote at the end, I can't wait for New Moon 11.20.09=]

- Tiffany, who is always on top of you with you posting up your blogs LMAO!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ms. B said...

Love, I think we have finally found our first difference. I feel like I am not even female because I have yet to read a Twilight book, or see one of the movies. I don't even have a reason, besides the fact that I just don't want to cheat on Mr. Darcy by falling in love with another fictional character ;)
But that doesn't keep me from just ADORING you, my darling. I do hope you're doing well and enjoying the fall! Hopefully we'll talk soon, love! xoxo, always.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

And whoops, that was from me, I signed in from the wrong account! Love ya, doll.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous LOOLY said...

Why am I left with such a sad feeling from your hauntingly beautiful words? My twin, I wish you nothing but pure, unadulterated TRUE LOVE!!!! Your soul mate is out there, just waiting for you, blogging his little Twilight loving but off!! Te amo mi adoracion!!
PS. I just adore your little Allison friend! SHE simply adores you!!Sooo cute!

9:39 PM  
Blogger RG said...

Twilight - meh.

If you want good stuff, obsess about True Blood.

Of course, I'm really only interested in the "sucking until fully drained"...

4:15 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I hope Moonlight is better. Oh wait, what is it called? Lol.
Love all your scripts!

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home