THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, April 24, 2010

CRAZY IN LOVE...

Love is a strange feeling that can be one of the most amazing in the world. Sometimes the emotions associated with love are blissful, and there are times where they could pierce you like a Katana to the heart. My friend and luscious hag Tiffany constantly reminds me of how freeing and yes, blissful, love can be. She constantly inspires me to seek for this enigmatic, ferociously tender thing called love...


I'm sure Courtney knows a little thing or two about Love...


I'm not going to preach about how gay love is far more compatible than heterosexual love.


With love comes everything underneath its umbrella. Underneath this umbrella lies a sticky, sweaty, sometimes clumsy... yet passionate, chafe-inducing bunny-sex regimen.


I've only felt it once and I am truly grateful and humbly content that I have not experienced it since. Oh how I fear you... Mr. Broken Heart.


Could I ever love someone to the capacity of marking up my body and soul with their likeness? If so, may this special person be the one who is holding my hand while I have the tattoo surgically removed because I finally realized that I was a bleeding heart, emo wack-job.


Love is not lying helplessly on the pelvis of a dead man. Love is unzipping his goth pants and slurping him down while erotically staring into his amber eyes. Women, take note.


There's no love like Crazy Love. Crazy Love allows you to love to the fullest, whether you rob banks together or ritually have sex at your local public library. Always live hard and love hard.


After all is said and done, I'd like to think that LoVe is something that should be reached for. If you can extend your hand far enough to grab a pinch of what true love is, than you've lived. I on the other hand am patiently waiting for someone to reach out and grab a pinch of my heart. I'm too fucking busy to start reaching and searching. There's not enough time in the day...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this post. Experiencing Crazy Love is an unexplainable feeling. Love can make you do crazy things. Things you wouldn't even imagine ever doing. Wait patiently my sweetz, your time will come, then you'll be crazed in love.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

It's posts like these that make me wish you were straight so badly :) You have such a grasp on everything, and are so wise, my love. I think you're my gay soulmate ;)
I know someone is out there for you - I really do. You are a warm, passionate, beautiful person, and I cannot wait to come to your marriage ceremony one day! (Please note that I did not say "commitment ceremony" - forget that!).
I adore you, darling. xox

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Natalie Cosme said...

Omg Eddie, where do I begin. I love to read your blog. It's funny, deep, insightful but most of all it's funny as HELL!!! "Love is not laying your head on a dead guy's pelvis..." That made me crack up...LMFAO!!! God, I Love You!!!For me, the best thing is that not only do I get to read your blog but that I get to call you friend. Not only do I get to read your blog but I get to experience your craziness first hand when we have our long, whacky conversations on the phone. I am definitely "CRAZY IN LOVE" WITH YOU!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

I found your blog through 'A Rad Homo', and am glad I did.

Wonderful post....just beautiful. Thanks!

3:26 PM  
Blogger mkf said...

so having fallen off once, you're telling me you're humbly content to live the remainder of your days without ever again walking the perilous tightrope of passion?

if so, what a goddam waste.

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved this blog mucho especially that I was in it, na just playing, of course Bella and Edward had to be in it because they have this amazing love, Bella and Edward always and forever=]

Your Twilight addict, Tiffany Luscious=] mucho besos

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home