THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, June 30, 2006

AND HERE IS MY QUEEN BEE...BUZZZZZZZZ

The Notorious K.I.M, with hair blowing in the wind, shows off her massive bling and petite frame. With jewelry, she weighs 125 pounds. Without jewelry...90 pounds. Scratch their eyes out Kim! [source]
Kim rocks the suspenders and latex nipple-covers like no one else. La Bella Mafia will no doubt pound on her female competition like a judge with a mallet. You've been missed Kimmy!! [source]
Here the Queen of the rap game can't make up her mind whether she wants her bathing suit tied in a bow, or if she should just take it off. I guess the next time I go out on a boat, I'll make sure I'll bring along my gold purse and matching shoes. Kim's sporting the look, and it's all about the Speed Boat bitches. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home