THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I WASN'T LISTENING.."

Denise (my haggy) has the innate ability to do some of the craziest mystical shit I've ever witnessed. There are times where she'll expect a phone call and count to a number, exactly guessing when the phone will ring. Other times she'll answer questions before I'll even ask one. AND she'll be sarcastic with the answer... as if to compound my state of shock. Among her gifted talent of Extra Sensory Perception lies something I like to call "Blocking Me The Eff Out." Call it another weapon in her arsenal, call it just plain Diva. You choose. Her mental block occurs when certain subjects are being spoken about -- case in point my choice of music. Sometimes I'll get plastered and divulge in what I find extraordinary about a particular song, and somewhere down the line I lose her. I can see it in her eyes. No, it's not her contacts, it's her mental block. Hats off to you my Dee, for it takes a real hag to ZONE out with such ease. Love ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home