THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Sunday, July 23, 2006

RANDOM GRATUITOUS RICKY MARTIN PICS

In this sexy photo, Ricky focuses directly onto his crotch with gay spiked belt and matching wrist bands. Sitting on a fence in what looks like remote farmland, Ricky contemplates his empty sexless life without me. He's decided to go celibate while he patiently awaits my companionship. Shirtless and lusting for my loins, Ricky wanders into the wilderness seeking to know what true manly love is all about. Once we're together, we'll feed each other Bon Bon's whilst shaking our Bon Bon. Can't wait.
Where do I even begin? Everything about this pic wakes up my inner sexual beast as it savagely claws and busts through my Calvin Klein underwear. Gosh, I can't even describe this volcanic urge that's awakened when I come across a simple yet steaming pic like this. His eyes and ears are luscious. If anyone feels the way I do about Ricky, feel free to leave a comment...

1 Comments:

Blogger anika said...

Dear Crazy Eddie,

Thanks for the comment! I think you're fabulous and funny.

Love, Anika

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home