THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, July 03, 2006

RANDOM RANTS AND IDLE NONSENSE...

Cancer. When I see those anti-smoking commercials it just makes me want to light one up and puff 'till I pop. Like my sis says..."Marlboro's are roasty toasty." Nat, let's take a walk. [source]
Naomi Campbell has nice boobies. I must admit that when I crossed this pic for the first time, I immediately thought... "Pretty tranny...nice boobs..." When I realized it was Naomi, I thought... "Pretty tranny...nice boobs..." [source]

If I were straight I would've worn this tee. I know for a fact that some snatches loooove to be kissed, so smooch away guys! By the looks of this dude, he probably doesn't experience much snatch-kissing. Slurp. [source]
I'm sure all the Drag Queens across America can agree. Sometimes a simple printing error can display such a meaningful metaphor. Frickin' homos. [source]
When I get behind the wheel I expect to get to my destination with little to no idiotic interruption. Now, by interruption, I mean the son of a bitches who have miraculously gained the ability to drive among the civil even though they are dim at best. Keeping a tally of all my "run-ins" are a way of dealing with my mounting stress. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home