THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, July 03, 2006

I'M DRINKING LOTS OF FLUIDS DAMN IT...

God, I can't stress enough how much winter is severely missed. Dealing with this horrendous New York middle-of-the-summertime blazing inferno is enough to drive me effing bonkers. I literally feel like I'm slowly melting, like poor old Frosty The Snowman in that damn greenhouse. It's not funny. I'm tired of walking in what feels like Satan's Den all day long. Trees are about to burst into flames they look so dry. My lips are screaming for balm. Korea wants to kill us. I've lost all my sweating patience. Why can't the Koreans wait until it's a little cooler to drop bombs? Damn them to hell. A New York blazing heat-hell...from hell. [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home