THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

MARIO, MARIO, MARIO... HOW I LOVE THEE

I had dimples when I was younger. Actually I had one dimple. Dimple or not... I can clearly announce that although I no longer have them on my face, I do have them on my ass now. Nice sexy dimples... where they belong. Mario Lopez is a sexy mutha effa. [source]
My body actually comes close to this perfection, but I'm working on my abs. Is it possible that I have some narcissistic disease that enables me to love myself? Nah. Amorously Kissing the mirror doesn't count right? I swear I only self-love three times a week (kissing the mirror you freaks). [source]
Mario has come a loooong way since playing Slater on Saved By The Bell. I can honestly confess that my love for him stretches back since then, but I do blush in the process of admitting it. Mario loves me. [source]
Looking extremely hot in this blue shirt/tie combo, Mario keeps me yearning to play sex games with his dimples. Oh... I can come up with lots of creative things, trust me... [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home