THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Friday, August 11, 2006

SARA IS OFFICIALLY INDUCTED...

As my loyal readers may have noticed, I've written about my #1 hag countless times, so it's only fair to introduce other hags with luscious potential. Now, when I say "potential" I'm talking about someone who continues to earn their right amongst the Fag-Hag world. I have an extended web of Hags you know -- despite my primary hag being Denise and all. Meet Sara. Sara is someone whom I've gotten rather close to recently and keeps me giddy on the regular. That's major in the fag-hag relationship altogether, as it's a Hag's duty to keep me inspired and ready to burst at all moments. Sara understands my gravitation towards geekness for example. She's a full-on geek herself. She's a geek with buckets of sexy -- as am I. Our recent closeness consists of me hopping on a regular schedule of cracking her toe knuckles, her mission to feverishly punch my upper thigh with disdain -- and peppered throughout all that insane nonsense, she'll completely batter me with her geography skills. Nevertheless I'm always up for a challenge, whether it's my mission to crack every one of her toes or naming the 50 Capitals of the United States. So here's to Sara. You're cute (ding!), you're crazy (ding!), you're sexily assertive (ding!), and best of all... you like me. Love you, hate Middle-Eastern Geography. Enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home