THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

LINDSAY ROCKS THE PAGES OF ELLE...

Lindsay Lohan poses like a hot sugary muffin in an upcoming issue of Elle Magazine. Some may say that Lindsay is a lens whore. I personally think she hasn't taken enough photos. Her mug needs to be plastered over every billboard in Times Square. Proactiv has never worked better bitches...
Lindsay just has that face. The face of someone who knows they're hot. The face of someone who'd just done two strong lines of coke, with a Red Bull chaser. The face of a Hot Mess. Love her.
It's no surprise that Lindsay finds Kate Moss to be a huge inspiration regarding her style of dress, and she continues to exhibit her admiration by pulling off some of the most sexy and unconventional looks of today. Lindso is my part-time lover. Did I mention that?
My Lindso demands that you look at her shoulder bone while wearing her Mother's sequined 80's blouse. Why do I love Hohan with such gay passion? I'll never understand it. Allow me to be your Herbie Lindsay, and I'll allow you to ride all you want. Did I just say that? [source]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home