THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Thursday, August 03, 2006

MY NEPHEW THE PRODIGY...

The bond between an Uncle and his Nephew is a special one. It's synonymous with a father and son relationship. My nephew inherently resembles me, as my sister Natalie (his Mom) looks a lot like me also. Now it's no surprise that my nephew Eddie (yes... named after me) also inherited the elusive video game gene from his proud Uncle. His hand to eye coordination is sharper than a Hattori Hanzo Sword. My nephew's videogame skills completely eclipse mine at that age and I can't help but grin with pride. Today I will purchase a copy of Mortal Kombat Deception for his Xbox. Needless to say, my nephew's Happy Neurons are popping with delight. To witness such pure joy is indescribable. For that alone I'm satisfied. On the other token, I have no worries about his intellect being hindered as he pounds his controller with his fingertips. He's articulate, fiercely intelligent, attentive and possesses a wonderful sense of humor. I've witnessed many adults who lack those essential traits and I beam while my nephew wields it like a Katana. He's my Mini-me. Love you Spaghetti.

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

He's the cutest lil boy I ever saw!!!!!

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home