THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

IT'S MY PREROGATIVE TO DUMP YO ASS...

Either it's been the most incoherent marriage ever or the most gelastic humdinger to date. Whitney and Bobby have finally split up. I recently saw a photo of her taken over the weekend and to my relief, she's gained weight. Her eyes seemed unclouded and luminous -- looking better than she has in years. Now, I could've easily posted the picture I indicated above, but I'd much rather reminisce about the good times: Whitney in all her cracked-out glory. Amercia, your songbird has finally returned. We can all exhale now as she is officially off my skank list. Shoop. [source]

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

someone get her a tissue! Or a coke filled tissue.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home