THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Saturday, October 28, 2006

MY JAKEY GOES COMMANDO

Here's my Jakehead with a flirty distracted gaze. I swear I can't get enough of this guy. Sure, he's starred in one of the most intense love stories of all time (Brokeback Mountain bitches), but that's not the main reason I gravitate towards him. I found him oddly attractive in Bubble Boy. That there movie had me hook-line and sinker in love...
And here's my Jakey Jakes walking towards paparazzi with the sole intention of making all gays around the world want to clench their butt-cheeks in unison (the flaming gays that is... lol).
And here's my Jakers going COMMANDO in what is obviously a forced celebrity cock-shot. He knew what was swinging around. Those are the type of games Jakey-Poo plays when paparazzi buzz around him like bees to a hive. Why not display your junk for all the admirers to see (like myself). WORK IT BITCH...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO... que paquete!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home