THE MAVERICK LIFE

TAKE A RIDE INTO THE MIND OF A LATIN MAVERICK WHO ALWAYS GRABS LIFE BY THE HORNS.....

Monday, December 04, 2006

GWENNY GWEN GWEN...

Gwen Stefani has always had a metaphoric grip on my heart for countless reasons. Gwen has this cupey doll charisma while still maintaining her punk/ska roots of yore. This platinum wonder has had countless hits over her music career and continues to stay on top of her competition (Fergie... cough...). Unfortunately though, I find it extremely difficult to come to grips with the fact that her new album isn't up to par. The debut single on her new album is a track called WIND IT UP, and frankly, it's fucking horrible. Forgive my candid comment my loyal readers, as I've been a HUGE fan of Gwen since her days of NO DOUBT, but I truly expected more. Lick it Gwen.
Looking like she's peering into the heavenly skies for forgiveness for her sins, Gwen's platinum locks give the illusion of Angelic Holiness. Too bad her new single WIND IT UP is the tune of the devil. I loathe it. Tisk tisk Gwenny pie.
I wish I had the key to Gwen's boobies. Hooter side-shots never looked better. Too bad I can't say the same about Gwen's new single WIND IT UP. If she keeps up these shenanigans she'll have to WRAP IT UP. {source}

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have yet to hear the album, but I am right there with you about Wind it up. I am a fan of her too but this song is AWFUL!
I like the look shes got goin on, but horrible song.
Have you heard the album yet? Wait does it come today?

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home